To estimate the total number of days it will take for the engine to be trucked to us, for us to custom remanufacture it, and then ship it back to you, double the number of days listed below next to your state, then add 5 days for remanufacturing time**.
British Colombia 5.5
New Hampshire 3.4
New Jersey 3.1
New Mexico 3.6
New York 3.0
North Carolina 3.1
North Dakota 3.0
Puerto Rico 7.0
Rhode Island 3.4
South Carolina 2.8
South Dakota 2.8
West Virginia 2.7
There are significant advantages to having your own engine remanufactured
1. Save fifty bucks off of our regular longblock prices.
2. No core deposit assessed like there is with exchange engines.
3. It ends the search. Twenty years ago there was a handful of different engines to put into America's cars. Modern manufacturing has brought rapid mid year improvements, imports and variations resulting in the thousands. There is a need for so many different engines that no single company can have them all or even most of them.
4. We can make absolutely certain that what we sell you fits perfectly in your car or truck. Mid year production changes and many different minor differences make engine ordering somewhat risky. Sometimes Vin codes seem to be just a general guideline. Older cars can have absolutely anything under the hood other than what they should have. For example: In 1997 a previous owner of your 1988 car had a 1983 junkyard engine installed. If you order a 1988 engine for your 1988 car by mistake you will find out that it doesn't fit. The unpleasant truth is that there is a whole bunch of ways to make the wrong engine sorta fit or kinda work.
5. We can help diagnose the primary cause of engine failure and other secondary causes of internal damage. (So you or your mechanic can keep it from happening again… Cuz, really folks, most engines don't die on their own from wear. They die from transmission torque converter ballooning and from leaking fuel injectors flooding cylinders and from defective E.G.R valves and from excessively lean carburetors and from clogged catalytic converters and filters . Dig?
1. Get a skid at least as pretty as this one. Around here
it isn't necessary to buy them as stores don't need them after product comes on
them. If you buy one, don't pay more than $6.
2. Now you don't have to be this fancy to strap your core engine down but it sure makes it easy. This set of four came from Sam's Club
at about $13.
Banding, lots of coat hangers, chain, rope,
3. It might be a good idea to nail some two-by fours around the block so it doesn't slide around under the straps. Oh, yeah. Don't forget to get ALL the oil and water out of the engine before it goes on the truck.
4. Call us or the trucking company before
1PM for same day pick up. Trucking companies almost always pick up the next day or same day if you call early enough.
5. Now, you have to get the engine-on-the skid and on the 48 inch tall truck bed using one of four methods.
A. Forklift from a truck dock. (ha! Fat chance)
B. If you still have the cherry-picker, chain fall or come-along, use that. (lift from the engine block or heads with the skid
C. You might call the local trucking terminal to see if they have a lift gate truck available but be prepared to pay extra for the special treatment.
E. Levitation. One way or another, get it on the back of a pickup truck and take it to the local terminal so a forklift can easily remove it.
If it makes it any easier to handle, it's OK to remove the cylinder
heads. Just make sure we get ALL the longblock parts. It's just as important to not send us anything extra either as we may assume you don't want it anymore and we will throw it away.
Remanufactured.com is open 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. C. S. T. Monday thru Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday. Someone is available to answer the phone every evening and on Sunday until very late on an in and out basis. We accept Cash, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, Check by
Phone or Fax, Wire Transfers.
We ship remanufactured engines to Alabama, Alberta, Arizona, Arkansas, British Colombia, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Quebec, Rhode Island, Saskatchewan, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West, Virginia, Wyoming, England, Japan, Phillipines and 100 other countries. We are a custom engine remanufacturer and remanufacture engines for all remanufactured engine applications.
2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958
© Copyright 2012 Remanufactured.com All Rights Reserved. 4535 W. Sahara Ave. Suite 100A Las Vegas Nevada 89102 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org http://remanufactured.com 1-800-575-6998